Sunday, June 7, 2009

My first Award!

I was so fortunate to get this beautiful Award from Nanni atNannisverden. It really made my day!
I pass it on to FruNelia at Designed to Live because I love her little stories about everyday life.
I also pass it on to Marit at Som Mine Dager Er. Her blog makes me happy and she has amazing photos. (Besides she loves Spain, just like I do...)

The rules for this award is as follows:
1. Copy the Award to your page
2. Link to the one that gave it to you
3. Give the Award to other bloggers
4. Link to them from your blog
5. Leave a message on their blog that you have something for them.

1 comment:

Som mine dager er said...

Thank you sweetie for giving this award to me. Appreciate it. Og grattis til deg som har fått den - fordi du fortjener den!

Også har jeg utfordret deg. Hvis damen tar slike utfordringer da.

Klem til deg.

Marit

Powered by IP2Location.com